Restoration or Refurbishment
We provide a complete service to restore or refurbish your home or commercial property. Our highly qualified and professional surveyors will arrange a time and date with yourself to meet at the property and discuss and develop a project brief. Once a project brief is created then a skilled team will be allocated to your site to start the project, our team made up from a project manager and craftsmen will then work together to achieve the clients requirements and provide the following:
- A detailed description of the work that needs to be done which will also include a time scheduled of who will be in on what day and what time and how long the project will take.
- Plumbing and heating
- Carpentry and joinery
- Electrical works
- Gas works
- Painting and decorating
- Bathroom and kitchen fitting
- Stone and brick repair and renewal
- Sash window overhaul
- Structural repairs
- Timber frame repair and renewal
- Wattle and daub repair and renewal
- Traditional lath and lime plaster repair and renewal
- Traditional lime external render work repair and renewal
- Traditional lime mortar re pointing
The client will be kept informed of the developments made during the project and if you have any questions or require more information please do not hesitate to contact us, we are always at hand when you need us.[/vc_column_text]
All our team at Fulham building and property maintenance are highly qualified and well trained to handle all your building and refurbishment requirements at a high standard and superb finishing quality.
For general maintenance information or quote please Contact Us.
Call us on 0203 603 3931
Weather you are looking for a regular cleaner, a quick one off clean or maybe you require a crew of cleaners on a regular basis, anything you require we can make happen.
We provide specially trained staff to take the stress out of moving home or moving offices and we can ensure you that your possessions are safe and sound on their trip to their new home.