Loft Conversions London, are an ideal way to increase the living area in your home. From an unused, dusty and old fashioned attic to a new stylish bedroom or bathroom, we can help you design and make you a new, fresh living space. If you do not mind noise and people inside your home then you are more then welcome to live in your home for the duration of the project.
The conversion will be done in 3 stages
- The fist stage will consist of an architect and a design consultant coming to your home to discuss design options and produce detailed drawings of your future loft conversion.Your ideas and design is the centre of everything we do, if you require more information or if you have any questions we are always at hand to answer your calls or emails.
- The second stage may be to apply for planning permison, once you have received planning permission you will have a site team allocated to your project and then a start date will be set in place. Throughout the process there will be regular checks made by building control inspectors to ensure the project is running smoothly and it adheres to the latest building regulations. The client will always be kept informed of all developments and checks made within the project.
- The last stage will be certifications. For rented properties electricity and gas certificates have to be issued by law to prove the property is a safe environment to live in but for private properties certification may vary depending on the size of the project. Certificates are always at hand if the client would like to have them but there will be an extra fee.
Need emergency roof repairs or a chimney construction? all our roofers are experienced and highly qualified. Most roofs require a maintenance now and again, here are a few obvious signs you can look out for when you think your roof may need a little TLC
- Daylight showing through the loft
- Cracks in the mortar
- Slipped tiles
- Water stains or leaking
- Dark spots or trails
Our services include:
- Flat roofing
- Fibreglass roofing
- Torch on felt roofing
- Pitch roofing
- Slate or Tiles
- Lead work
- Fascias and cladding
- Roof flashing
- Guttering and downpipes
- All repairs and emergency work carried out
If you do not see the service you require in the above services listed then do not worry, we do all services and the above list is just a general idea.
All our team at Fulham building and property maintenance are highly qualified and well trained to handle all your building and refurbishment requirements at a high standard and superb finishing quality.
For general maintenance information or quote please Contact Us.
Call us on 0203 603 3931
Whether you are looking for a regular cleaner, a quick one off clean or maybe you require a crew of cleaners on a regular basis, anything you require we can make happen.
We provide specially trained staff to take the stress out of moving home or moving offices and we can ensure you that your possessions are safe and sound on their trip to their new home.